Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Showered with LOVE: Round IV

Vintage Toys and Baby Boys, these things make my heart happy !! 

Some of the gang:
My dear friend Danna was kind enough to capture the day:
Mim and Pappy 
Sweet Friends and Mommas

Momma's friends had my friends :)

Sneaking some sweets

The starting 5 !!

"Do NOT bring a drum set to my house"

Aunt Kiki came to visit !!

Anyone need a good stats team ???

I showed Drew this picture and he was amazed at how much these mommas and their daughters look alike!!!
The Decor:

The puzzle tower has survived 7 kids now


Drew's teddy and the sock monkey he bough Tuck for Christmas

Drew said this was a sign that Tucker needs a dirt bike immediately. I disagree.
Some Loot:
Tucker's coming home outfit

Bought 2 special siblings their first pair of Nikes and they so sweetly repaid the favor


Funcle Matt wins with the wagon!

Cutest rainboots EVER

Thanks Grammy Jo !!!!!

I Love You Stinky Face !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment