Friday, June 8, 2012

BUMPdate: Week 35, Flashback

 Flashback: November 6th, 2012 we met with our friend Ellie of Ellie Odom Photography for a mini session. We wanted some updated photos for the house. Little did Ellie know that day, that she was taking our first pictures of our family of three. :) Now here we are, eagerly awaiting our little boy's arrival! Thank you EllesBelles for the memories!!


We had a little secret that nobody knew :)
And now, we are 5(ish) weeks away from Baby  Boy's arrival !


35 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights: NO STRETCHMARKS and still being able to wear my wedding rings !!!
How Far Along: 35 weeks, 5 to go...
Size of baby: Coconut, around 18-19 inches long, Dr. G predicts we are in the 4.5-5lb range
What is baby up to: Tuck can recognize and react to simple songs now. He got Rockabye Baby's Lullaby Renditions of Journey this past weekend so we are rocking the house !!! His hearing is fully developed now, but he responds best to high pitched noises. His digestive system is putting the finishing touches on critical organs in preparation of his firs big meal!
Gained/Lost: I can no longer see the screen on the scale over my belly... sorry.
Maternity Clothes: If it stretches, flows, and breathes I will wear it. 
Gender: BOY!! Tucker Andrew Edgington
Movement: Still moving although not has crazily as previous. It's a more uniform press/push out in the same spot(s) now.
Sleep:  I sleep.. kind of.. My eyes are close and I don't know what goes on between the hours of 9:30-1 and 1:10-5 am but I do not feel rested. 
What I miss:  Good sleep, Relief from air conditioning and painting my own toes when need be. 
Cravings: Thanks to the shower left overs (chocolate cupcakes and raspberry tea) I don't have to "crave" anything.
Aversions: THE HEAT
Symptoms:  Heartburn and bloody gums. Soooo weird Back and hip pain. I'm assuming this is my body's "preparation" mode. Swollen ankles and feet come and go.
Best Moment this week: Spending quality time with family and friends at showers. I have the best support system ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard my stomach ached, like an ab workout, but we all know I did NOT do anything like that. 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't have any stretch marks either until like the last 2 or 3 weeks. During that time, I felt like a new one popped up everyday. I was so upset!! So warning ya... they still may be coming! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wear my engagement ring, but the wedding band is still on. If I have to have a C-section and they cut it off...I will murder someone....not in front of my child of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You left off the "t" in the word first. No excuses!!

    ReplyDelete