Friday, June 15, 2012

BUMPdate: 36 Weeks, Gettin Real









Pregnancy Highlights: NO STRETCHMARKS and still being able to wear my wedding rings !!!
How Far Along: 36 weeks.. this is getting super serial...
Size of baby:  Honeydew, around 18-19 inches long, Dr. G predicts we are in the 4.5-5lb range
What is baby up to:  The Tuckster could breathe on his own should he decide to show up from this point on. His skin is getting soft and his gums rigid. His kidneys and liver are in working order and his immune system is good to go. 
Gained/Lost: I can no longer see the screen on the scale over my belly... sorry.
Maternity Clothes: If it stretches, flows, and breathes I will wear it. You can find me in a pair of basketball shorts and a sports bra most days when I get home. Please call or text before visits :) 
Gender: BOY!! Tucker Andrew Edgington
Movement: I am so very certain that Tuck is head down and dropping each day. With this newly acquired leg room he is stretching out his little bird legs... right into my rib cage. Makes for peaceful sleeping {read, no sleep}
Sleep:  Not restful, not peaceful, not really happening. Starting to get VERY creative in the positions department. 
What I miss:  Good sleep, Relief from air conditioning and painting my own toes when need be. 
Cravings: MILKY WAYS!!!!!!! and Double Stuffed Oreos. Seriously.. Can't get enough...
Aversions: THE HEAT
Symptoms:  Heartburn and bloody gums. Soooo weird Back and hip pain. I'm assuming this is my body's "preparation" mode. Swollen ankles and feet come and go.
Best Moment this week: Got to spend lots of family time with both sides of the family to celebrate the Tuckster! I love love love doing little bitty laundry and reading the sweet cards and notes that everyone has included! Also, the unexpected early arrival of Tuck's little buddy Jack Logan.. CONGRATS HESSONS !!!!! We love you and are so excited Jack Logan is here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment