Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday !!!!





This week I'm loving all my new Christmas presents, yes Christmas joy continues! I got this GIGANTIC measurin' stick from my parents (Mim and Pappy) to hang up and keep track of the youngins'. Best part is, totally hand crafted. Those are the best!


Le Babe got these sweet ornaments from Aunt Hallie:


And this super cute ducky ornament from the in-laws (Mimi and Big Pa)

I'm also loving my Christmas clothes and already putting them to good use!! A few of the faves:
Mine are pewter (as these say they are) but appear darker than these.  I  LOVE them!

Crochet Lace front tee. I have it in black, this color shoes the detail better. So comfortable and versatile. 

Matchstick jeans from J Crew. If you don't have any, do yourself a favor and invest, best pair of jeans I've ever worn!

I'm also loving all the cutesy Valentine's stuff popping up on Pinterest:
The Hubbs and I love a good mustache 

Super Easy

I hope Judy's Flowers & Gifts sends one of these out! Too pretty!

Clever, Clever

Easy enough, right ??



1 comment:

  1. Ummm I am mad at you!! You didn't tell me you got the ruler!!! I want one badly!!!!! Who made yours and would they make mine??? :)
    Nessa

    ReplyDelete