Saturday, January 7, 2012

"Don't Drink the Water"

My friend Pattern (Patten, Aaron, call him what you will) gave me this piece of advice a while back and it's funny to think about now because it's more true than ever. At the time he shared this little nugget of advice, everyone we knew was popping up pregnant... well, we THOUGHT everyone we knew.. then there were 20 MORE people that we knew that were pregnant. I currently have 6 sorority sisters that are expecting and numerous Friends and Facebook acquaintances who are expecting. The day we went public I received a private FB message from my old friend Madison. She and I went to Tech together and ran in most of the same circles. She congratulated Hubbs and I and also let me in on a little secret, she TOO was expecting! We swapped a few war stories and she shared with me her blog. She has been keeping a log since Day 1 one of the adventure that will be motherhood. It's fantastic. She leaves no detail untold and at times it's heart breaking and at times you (well I was) laughing so hard I was crying. Seriously, I read the entire blog in one day and I had a headache from laughing and crying. It's nice to know I'm not alone right now, and other gals just like me (who I know in real life) are experiencing all the cool, weird, and grossness that come with growing a tiny little mini human. I hope you will enjoy Maddie's blog as I have thus far!!
Belly Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment