Monday, January 16, 2012

On the Boob Tube

This weekend I snuck in a little Tube Time in between Estrogen Fest gatherings..
Saturday night, Miss America!!! As a HBBQ I still enjoy watching each and every single one that comes on and ruthlessly picking apart each contestant. I normally feel as though TN is well represented. This year I think we were VERY well represented and received a pretty decent screw job by not making it into the Top 5. Miss TN was on point this year! Agree ?? :
Best Singer BY FAR

Gorgeous Gown
 
Killer SwimSuit Bod
 And instead, we were stuck watching THIS:
Rule #1, Waterproof Mascara !!

Sunday was the Golden Globes. I was very impressed with the high number of "good looks" in my book. Here are some of my Faves:
Perfection really.. 
Loved the dress, hated the hair

Tied with Alba for my favorite gown

When asked what she'd been up to lately she replied, "having a couple kids".. thanks for the motivation
Stunning

Loved the pops of green !

Great hair, great dress, just a lovely lady

Was there football on this weekend ??? 





No comments:

Post a Comment