Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Boom Boom Boom.. Weekend Rewind

Hope everyone is having a delightful week thus far! And had a wonderful weekend! Here's a little rewind for ya:
*Got to see some sweet babies this weekend, more on that later
*Got to kick it with my home slices over dinner and shellac and some tunage
She forced me to eat ice cream at 11 am, what a friend :)
cnd-shellac-hybrid-nail-color.jpg
Thank you T Nails in Knoxville, so far so good

Smoky_Mountain_Brewery_t180.jpg
Delish Food, Wonderful Company !

*Did some major retail therapy and belly pre-planning;
I'm now the proud owner of some belly bands, yet to be used:
This is not an actual photo of myself, I got a black and a white per advisement from my friend Vanessa
Got this Springy little jewel:
www.oldnavy.com
This festive little July number for the BIG belly:
Old Navy Maternity
The perfect Baby Shower dress, granted it fits then:
Motherhood Maternity

Returned home to a Hubbs that had missed me. We hit the cinema Sunday afternoon and watched Haywire. Not bad at all. Leading lady is attractive and hurts people, I can dig that. However, the best part was my first long preview of The Vow that's coming in February... eeeeeeessshhhh. I almost smothered crying during it. I imagine Hubbs won't be accompanying me to that one :)
haywire_quad_0.jpg



What was your favorite weekend moment ??

No comments:

Post a Comment