Friday, January 6, 2012

BUMPdate

I've been snapping pics each week on the same day since we found out about little Baby E.. so far, I just look like I stuck an air hose in my mouth for too long.... 
4 weeks and a sprinkle of days

9 weeks, gettin' thick as we like to call it (oh the joys of the bloat)
12 weeks and a couple days.

Pregnancy Highlights: Seeing Squirt on the ultrasound at eight weeks (totally waved at the camera) and hearing his/her heartbeat (the spin cycle washing machine).
How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: Peach, 2.9 inches, .81 oz.
Total Weight Gained/Lost: 3 lbs. gained (solely blaming Christmas and the Cruise)
Maternity Clothes: Haven't made the leap (thanks to leggings and sweaters)
Gender: Mid- February, I'm sensing a BOY for now
Movement: Just the  gas :) You're welcome
Sleep: Sleeping great, dreams are a little more vivid these days
What I miss: I cut back on my terrible Diet Coke habit just before we found out but I do miss Ceasar salads terribly
Cravings: Watermelon (cliche I know), granny smith apples, cheese and pizza (from time to time)
Aversions: Certain smells make me want to hurl, I never know what it's going to be until I'm hanging my head over a toilet. The sight of raw chicken grosses me out also.
Symptoms: Minor heartburn attacks, Crying episodes that are daytime television worthy and raging witch sometimes (sorry Hubbs)
Best Moment this week: Sbarro Pizza in the Charlotte airport (not kidding) and spending the week with my fam (even if we were on a motion sickness death trap)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were prego!!!!! Congrats! You will be a great mommy!! I went on a cruise when I was about as far along as you are. Just wait, 5 more weeks and you'll be feeling more than gas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aimee gholson-twohigJanuary 9, 2012 at 12:02 PM

    yay! yay! yaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!! did i say yay?????????

    ReplyDelete