Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!


Some things I'm loving on this rainy Wednesday:
Lamp redo inspiration via Pinterest. I'm recovering shades and painting a few lamps to spruce up the house. Pictures of my crafts to come!
Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest
Snazzy clearance fabric from Hobby Lobby

 Celebrating this little guy's birthday this weekend!!
Little Man Kohen

Itty Bitty Baby Kohen
 My new brown work heels from Target. (thanks Hubbs for the fashion expertise Saturday) Unfortunately, I can't find them online to link up for any of you that want to follow in my stylesteps.. I seriously crack myself up. So hit the stores folks!
Target
 Breathing some sweet East Tennessee air over the weekend. There's no place like home.. There's no place like home.. There's no place like home... (Didn't work for me like it does Dorothy)
Home Sweet Home
What are you loving today ??

No comments:

Post a Comment