Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ryan Gosling is way hot.. oh yeah, the movie was pretty good too

Last night Hubbs and I decided to catch that movie that we missed on Saturday. Clooney AND Gosling ?? Sign me up!! 

We got to the theater and were pleasantly surprised to find that we had the ENTIRE place to ourselves. Tuesday+Torrential Downpours= no one at the theater in Cookeville. Score for us. I can get a bit gabby during movies. It's a terrible habit and Hubbs wants to strangle me with a handful of popcorn most of the time. 
See Hubbs?? Back row, dead center..
Something else surprising happened last night as well.. I got THIS at the ticket counter..

My ticket.. this flimsy piece of register paper is my ticket ??!!?? I assume this is a GO GREEN attempt but I don't much care for it. I like a nice cardstock ticket. I use to keep EVERY. SINGLE. movie ticket in high school and college. I pinned them on various cork boards and adhered them in several scrapbooks.Twas a sad night to realize these days may be over.
Just sad
The movie was pretty good stuff. Colorful Language and Dirty Politics, the usual these days. Not an "on the edge of your seat" kinda movie but a "OhNoHeDidn't" moment here and there. Did I mention Ryan Gosling is in this movie?? Never ever piss this cat off. He'll get ya..and he'll get ya real good. 
************
On a funny note.. we were waiting for previews to start and I was harassing Hubbs about various things. Once of which was the picture of THIS FABRIC
The conversation went a little something like this:
K: Check this out
Drew: What's that
K: It's some fabric I bought on clearance at hobby lobby today. I'm gonna use it to recover the shade of the lamp on your dresser. 
Drew: Is that flammable?
K: Uhhh no (not sure)... Do you like it?
Drew: I mean it's a pattern. And that one is kinda girly. I wouldn't wear it.
K: If I based every decorating fabric decision on a pattern you'd wear on a shirt, I wouldn't have much to choose from.
Drew: It could be a lot worse, we could be living in Tap-Out gear.
  Excellent Point Hubbs... Excellent Point. Yet another reason why I love him so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment