Monday, October 24, 2011

They got me again...

Only briefly touching on the excitement I felt and quickly lost Saturday as I watched the Vols play.. UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.. thank you for your time. 

We traveled east this weekend to Tazewell for some family fun time and catching up with friends and their babies!! Saturday the Hubbs spent some quality time with the Brother, which allowed for MotherDearest and I to do what we do best.. SHOP!! Mom and I set out Saturday morning on a mission! We scoured thrift stores, Goodwill and antique stores. Only to come up empty handed.. in the knick knack department that is. I scored BIG TIME at Goodwill: 
Peachy/Orange pencil- $3

Plum Pencil- $3

Chambray Camp Shirt- $2.50

J Crew cable knit sweater- $2.50


and found these little babies on clearance at another store for 4 bones!!:




 I'm in the process of putting together a gallery wall for our master bathroom. I've slowly started collecting and creating pieces to go on it but it's missing SOMETHING. I knew when I saw it the light bulb would glow. We didn't have any luck on Saturday in our hunt for treasures. I have since been inspired by a Pinterest find, imagine that if you will. I think I may pick up one or two of these and give them a shot of spray paint:
Ceiling medallions


Hubbs and I had a busy Sunday running around to see all our favorite East Tennessee babes.. first up.. "Kohen's Fall Festival" (his 1st birthday)
LOVE this face

Deliciousness

Sweet boy



Lovin' Mommy

Just barely missed Brylee's Pose.. she's a pro


"Why is everyone staring at me?"


Hmm....

Not so sure about it



Daddy's Boy


We also got to love on sweet baby girl Sophia. It was Hubbs' first time seeing her in person. Her mommy is one of my very bestest friends and I love that little girl soooo very much!


Good weekend for us! Good food, Great friends and lots of laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment