Tuesday, October 18, 2011

and then there were the Vols...

Saturday we headed to Mt. Juliet so I could do a little shopping... for Me.. and for some birthday presents of course.. We hit up the Taaarjaaayy and a few other places. We also were going to hit up the Providence Regal Cinemas (we have a gift card left over from my bday last year). As we were heading towards "The Children's Place" (for a birthday gift, take that excitement level back down to a 1) Hubbs spotted a Marble Slab. "I WANT ICE CREAM" he says in his highest pitched voice, mimicking that of a kid that had  been on his best behavior all day. He immediately follows it up with, "Hey what's that place?" (points next door to Marble Slab). I inform him that that is a World of Wings. (wings, football on television).. GAME OVER....
We went to Mt. Juliet in hopes to conquer Target and see a movie...
....and then.. there were.. the Vols...
This is apparently my "I'm watching football, leave me alone face" I found it on my phone in a message from Hubbs during a commercial break.. didn't even know he'd taken it. Ha.

I accused Hubbs of not being a "TRUE VOL" fan because he wasn't wearing orange.. he pointed to his hair and replied, "Hey.. I'm ALWAYS wearing ORANGE"

Double Trouble screens..

and one in the booth...
We fell for it again.. those Vols and their trickery.. we headed  back home heartbroken.. 
Maybe next week, right ??

No comments:

Post a Comment