Monday, October 3, 2011

IT'S BIRTHDAY WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birthday Week actually started on Friday morning when Hubbs and I left for Charleston. We had a fantastic time but that's a whole other post! You can only imagine my surprise and excitement when my phone rang today and Ms. JJ Jaxx herself said, "Ms. Kori, I have a gift here for you all wrapped up whenever you want to come by and get it." Who.. I thought to myself.. has read my sweet little mind and decided to indulge my terrible shopping habit ?? My Wonderful Parents and Brother of course !!! 
JJ Jaxx Gift Card for MEEEEE
I got to have a lunch date with my sweet friend Mamaw Manda today. (We do this every week) This week I got to pick the place .. SUSHI IT IS !!!!! Yummo !!!
Hubbs and I have plans for dinner tomorrow night after our Church Directory Pictures (picture to follow) and then it's off to visit in the in-laws for some Cake and Ice Cream action~ if you haven't had my MIL's Made from Scratch(including the icing) Red Velvet Cake  you haven't lived. Maybe lived... but not happily. It's the bomb diggity shiznit. 
Birthday Week is shaping up nicely with lunch dates all around and I'm topping it off to celebrate my sweet nephew Hunter's birthday on Saturday. 4 years old already.. it's ridiculous. He's quite the ham and I can't wait to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment