Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Hunter !!!!!!

Saturday was my nephew Hunter's 4th Birthday Party. I still can't believe is already 4. He is so funny. He's an unstoppable ball of energy and so much fun to watch. For his birthday I put together a "Fort Building Kit" complete with flashlight! The flashlight was his favorite part. Kids, gotta love them. Here are a few pics from his party at Pump It Up in Knoxville :
fort building kit


He was running around singing, "It's my Birthday, It's my Birthday"

I begged him to stand still for one second.. you can tell it was hard for him. 

He's so tall and skinny, add in the jumping and he can't keep his pants up!

Pretty Fun Joint

Weeeeeeeeee

Uncle Matt being creepy

Basketball

That's Hunter's girfriend Summit in there. He's going to marry her. And he's quick to tell you that



Haaaaaaappy Birthdaaaaaaay tooooo Yooooouuuuu



Such a Big Boy now

Told ya, loves the flash light

And he's a pirate too
Today is Hunter's ACTUAL Birthday. {Happy Birthday} Aunt K loves you BIG HUGE BUNCHES little man. You are my very favorite nephew in the WHOOOOLE WIIIDE WORLD!!
These are some of my very favorite Hunter pictures:
The day he was born
Love that little booger

He loved popsicles
Check out that hair!
Sweet Cheeks

Jump Jump at his 2nd Birthday

Cheeeeeeese

1st Birthday

He had a blast with the pinata


Tractor Party
                                      
Funny Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment