Monday, September 19, 2011

weekend update

I headed east this weekend to watch one of my high school buds get married off. Tony and Alli got married in Jonesboro against a rustic romantic background. It was a beautiful wedding and they are so very much in love. Ps... the food was OFF THE CHAIN !!! Even though we suffered through a Vol loss we managed to have a great weekend!

Brother LOVES road trips

Love the Brother

Momma Bird and Poppa Bear

Rico

My handsome date




Here come the Bride




The Rings

Stumbling through his vows

Deep exhale

Loved the tables


Pal's Pitstop


Wow'ing the parentals with our lyrical knowledge

YUMMOOOO

Little icing on the cake I got to see my Bestie's babies !! That'll put anyone in a GREAT mood!


3 comments:

  1. fact: your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting and commenting at my blog! I love your fall decorations and the Pal's pictures made me totally envious of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jonesboro, the oldest town in Tennessee. ;)

    How cute are all of the little touches from that wedding?? Precious.

    ReplyDelete