Thursday, September 15, 2011

Has anyone seen my socks?? They've been rocked completely off..

Thank You Foreigner and the Original members of Journey for that..
Joe Don from Racal Flatts helped wrap up the finale




Dear Little Filipino, 
       Although your Victoria Beckham haircut and leather vest over plaid ensemble were too cute to boot, I feel as if I got shafted to the ENTH degree. Your microphone tricks were par for the course also. You managed to single handedly butcher/slaughter/ruin one of my very favorite Journey originals. IF ..and I use that word loosely.. IF I wanted to hear any of your "new releases" I would have purchased them today at the Wal-Mart.
Little Filipino
     
As much as I was looking forward to this concert, I had an extremely hard time getting "into" the Journey set. Don't be confused..I DID dance like an idiot and sing at the top of my lungs, but it took every fiber of my being. Foreigner put on a great show. GREAT! And Journey got me swaying, but I was hoping to wake up this morning with no voice at all and a new lease on life. No dice. 




I rocked.. and rocked.. and rocked


It's gotta get better.. right?



Don't Stop Believing

Well hellooooo there


On a happy note.. Lil Sister and I definitely win the best outfit awards... 
Snaz


My little family

We Win

Petey made an appearance


The girls

Super Snazz

No comments:

Post a Comment