Friday, September 23, 2011

teardrops on my guitar

The other day Hubbs and I took a last minute trip to Nashville for a FREE Eric Church concert. It was super funnzies !! We met up with some friends from C-ville for dinner and then headed down the road to the concert. I was super pumped to run into some old friends of my own.. 
Gotta LOVE a good Fanny Pack.. and NO, I don't know this lady.. 

Many moons ago I worked at Spankies, and as I worked each Friday night these two girls would serenade me with their delightful musical stylings. Shortly after Hubbs and I got engaged TO and Becs rewrote T.Swift's tear drops on my guitar to suit our situation. They are a real good time folks. Real Good. 

Puttin TSwift to shame. Everytime. 
Remember these guys ???


I don't know if you have ever had the pleasure of meeting the "Bang This" twins.. make it a point to seek them out whenever you are in Nashville.. This was our 2nd picture together.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment