Friday, September 9, 2011

it's FINALLY here...

She is one of my very bestest friends. He is one of the funniest and sweetest people I've ever met. Together they are perfection. Stacy and Matt's story is one of those romantic blind date scenarios that makes everyone want to gag at the end. :) She found her prince and I found myself staring at one terrific couple. Last weekend Stacy was in town for her bridal portraits and she and I had the opportunity to spend some bondy time together before she takes the big plunge. In talking to her I realized something. She was different. She was happier than I had ever seen her before and 1,000,000,000,000 % completely in love. You are one lucky dude Matt Taylor. I hope you know this!! Because I loved her first and I will beat you up.. kidding.. kinda.. not really.. At the mention of his name this grin creeps across her face and immediately stretches from ear to ear. It's pretty sweet.  I'll never forget the day Matt picked up the ring. I got a picture on my phone from him of it and I was so excited I could barely text back fast enough... obviously ... because in the middle of my text my phone starts vibrating with a call, it's Matt, freaking out.. "Uhhh K, you're killing me here.. what do you think ??"  Little did he know he could have probably given her a Cracker Jack box ring and she would have been thrilled. (that may also be an extreme exaggeration, but you get the point) It was a perfect ring for a much deserving girl from the man that loves her more than.. well.. I'm sure he loves her more than something. Golf maybe?? 

I can't wait to stand beside you guys this weekend and witness the beautiful union that will be your future. Of all the couples I have attempted to match make. You two are my piece de resistance. I love you both!! Yay for Wedding Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment