Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dancing in September

BA DE YA... DANCING IN SEPTEMBER...I hope it's stuck in your head as you read on.. that was my evil plan...I'm having a hard time believing it's already September!!! Excited, YES.. Still in disbelief though.  It's already a busy month on the Social Calendar and it's only the first day! Kickin' it off with Labor Day weekend on the lake..

 Immediately followed by one of the Besties' wedding... very jealous they get to go lay on a beach for a week...

 The M-I-L and Big Sister's Birthdays !!!

The Greatest Show on Earth.. Not to be misidentified as the Circus

Baby Sophia Faye's arrival into the world

And the month wouldn't be complete without a Bachelorette Paaaartaaaaay

Bring it on September.. My Fall Wardrobe awaits !!

No comments:

Post a Comment