Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Don't. Stop. Believing.

Go ahead.. hold on to that feeling.. it's burns right? The jealousy in your soul that I get to go to the Journey concert and you may not.. *insert evil laugh* To say I'm excited about this concert is probably the understatement of the CENTURY or LIFETIME!! 


Since the day I heard they were going to be in Nashville, I scoured the ticket sites for more info. ***Let me go ahead and clarify that without Steve Perry this concert will probably melt my face off but not to the degree it would have 20ish years ago*** Anyho, tickets have been in hand for a couple months now, (note to self: locate tickets in house), outfit has been planned in my head since the day we got a confirmation email on tickets, and the excitement level is currently THROUGH THE ROOF !!! If you are planning on going to this concert, look for me.. I should be easy to find.. I'll be the disco ball covered in sequins. 
Fantastic, right ??

I'm interested to hear some feedback on your favorite Journey song.. Mine's a little obvious.. however, Faithfully runs a very very close second. Sound off folks:

No comments:

Post a Comment