Thursday, August 25, 2011

Something Borrowed


Seen it yet?? We watched it in theaters and again this past weekend at the lake. It's a great movie! And came from a book by Southern writer Emily Giffin Her follow up book Something Blue is a fun, easy read when you have a weekend to spare. While watching this movie, there is a love scene on a rooftop that is absolutely dreamy. I'm a firm believer that music makes the moment and this particular moment was brought to life by The Civil Wars and their jam, Poison & Wine. Since Friday I have gotten my hands on a copy of their cd, (Thanks Hubbs) and I was pleasantly surprised to find a Jackson 5 cover on there.  I was riding down the road rocking out and the song started, I immediately started singing the words but for the life of me couldn't figure out why I knew them in the first place. Then the light bulb came on.. I was giddy with delight and have been singing their version for a few days straight now on repeat. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did..

 The teaser at the end of Something Borrowed for Something Blue was spot on, I just hope it makes it into the theaters. Please OH Pleaseeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment