Sunday, August 7, 2011

Like Johnny and June

Well we did it. We made it a year. No divorce. No jail time for killing each other. 
A year ago today I stood at the back door of my hometown church, took a deep breath and a big step into the unknown. It's been an adventure that's for sure. Example: First day as newlyweds we land in Miami, grab our rental car, only to hit the highway in the midde of a torrential downpour. We had ZERO clue where we going. Needless to say it was a tense moment. What better way to break-in the new life, right?
I learn something new everyday, as I'm sure Drew would agree with me. Drew is my Big Buddy and there's never a day that I doubt how much he loves me. It's a big love from a big heart.  So here's to you Griller of the Steaks, Mower of the Lawn, Holder of the Patience and Audience of my Jokes.  I love you. Thanks for putting up with me for a whole entire year!!   
Since this blog is relatively new I'll leave you with some pics of the big day!

No peeks



No gum

I have the best little brother. EVER.

Deep Breath In


Drew's Panic Face.. Where is she ??

Dad says, "Last chance to turn back". Seriously? Who says that?

Group Shot





Free Entertainment

The First Time I met Drew.. he wasn't wearing any pants...

First Dance



Happy Anniversary to Us!

1 comment: