Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Showered with LOVE

6:30 am, alarm clock sounds, I wake up, roll over... where am I ??
Do you ever have that feeling? You wake up and for a split second forget where you are and panic? Well, that was THIS girl Saturday morning when I woke up on Stacy's Dad's loveseat.. with a towel for a blanket. Can you say complete exhaustion ?? 
After rallying the troops we headed to the Crossville Depot for Stacy's Shower. We pulled out all our best Martha Stewart tricks and put together a pretty schmancy shower if I say so myself. It was a beautiful day with a beautiful bride to be !!
Magnet and Coozie favors

Hard Work at it's finest

The quilt Stacy's Maw made. Very sweet moment.

You're Welcome Kids!


Super Cute hanger for dress pics!
Lots of great presents !!


Stacy's Mom has got it going on! In the cake department :)



LOVE Tiff's face in this!

Sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment