Tuesday, August 23, 2011

....Home Sweet Home to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Every day is one day closer to Labor Day Weekend College Football Kickoff (11 Days in case you are an idiot), and for those of us who were raised right, one day closer to hearing ROCKY TOP over and over and over again with HUGE smiles stretched across our faces. As fall draws closer and the shopping begins for a "Fall Wardrobe" my eyes are constantly drawn to all that is orange. Maybe it's an East Tennessee thing? I've been trolling the internet, local boutiques and big box stores for ideas and making a wish list. Our game days are usually spent on the boat and I always dress the part,  but if I was going to be in the thick of things in Knoxville every Saturday these items would be a MUST:
Lucky for me Little Sister owns the dress on the right. Oh Happy Day!

Swoon, right ??

Available through GiGi's in Crossville, TN

Available through GiGi's in Crossville, TN

Gigi's in Crossville, TN

GiGi's in Crossville, TN 
Amazon

Amazon

Amazon

Amazon

Amazon

My FAVORITE

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

Nothing completes and outfit like cute ACCESSORIES and one of my Delta Gamma sisters has them on LOCK!! Winky Sugar has ALL your accessory needs covered!! Aren't these just the BEST !!!??!!
Good Ole' Rocky Top Headband on Elastic

All Vol Ring 
Rocky Top Headband

Gameday Headband


Dust off your pompoms kids.. it's almost FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE !!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Where is the dress in the top pic to the left from?? I love it!! And I always start looking for orange clothing and accessories around this time too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh all of that stuff is SUPER cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn- that dress is from Sweet Pea Boutique in Cookeville, I was there today and they only have a large left but it ties at the waist. They might be able to give you the info on it to find it somewhere else though !! I miss you!!!!!!!

    Sister Kate, I love you and your blog and your face. Lots.

    ReplyDelete