Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday !!!!

This week I'm loving:

That it's only 5 more days until we find out if Squirt is a Bouncing Baby BOY or Sweet Sassy Little GIRL

Via

My Ju Ju Be diaper bag:

Finding Snazzy Pregnancy Wardrobe inspiration:
Via

Silver Tray Displays:
Via

This extra fashionable hospital gown, (if anyone wants to make me one I'd gladly purchase it from you and not the internet):
Via

This SUPER CUTE Spring Door Decor, (heeeeeeey Mooooooommy):
Via

This festive Valentine's outfit. I LOVE that sweater:
Via


Crafts. Crafts. CRAFTS!!!!
This was made from a water jug and plastic spoons, seriously ?!!??:
Via

That THE VOICE is back !!!!
Christina, you make me cringe. Seriously. So far, The Line (Nashville folk) are my very fave!!
Via

What are you LOVING this Wednesday ??

1 comment: