Friday, February 24, 2012

BumPdate: 20 Weeks, Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh We're Halfway There.......



Pregnancy HighlightsHeartbeats, Ultrasounds and feeling Tuck move. And I mean MOVE!
How Far Along: 20 weeks on the nose, we are HALFWAY there folks !!
Size of baby: Cantaloupe, 6.5 inches long, 10.6 oz.
What is baby up to: Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. Gross right ??
Gained/Lost: I've hit the double digit weight gain, the big 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I'm rocking the belly band(s) these days and lots of pre-baby dresses
Gender: BOY!! Tucker Andrew Edgington
Movement: Hubbs and I both are able to feel Tuck move these days. My favorite is first thing in the morning or super late at night when he's all balled up and my stomach is hard as a rock in one little spot. 
Sleep: Sucks. When it's good it's REAL GOOD but when it's bad, it SUCKS. 
What I miss: Using multiple Diet Cokes as the solution to ANY problem
Cravings: Granny smith apples, cheese and pizza (from time to time) I still want sushi on a regular basis, don't worry it's cooked. Goat Cheese Pesto Dip from Crawdaddy's.. soooo delicious. (Yes, it's also safe.) Queso and salsa, Ice cold milk, Chocolate anything, and daily Egg and Cheese Biscuits
Aversions: Smells still get me, Pickles are worse than ever and turtle necks or tight crew necks (I feel like I'm smothering). Sometimes the morning milk backfires on me. All these things bring sweat to my brow and toilets in my eye line.
Symptoms: Still have constant sinus congestion, headaches are still frequent and the lower back pain is getting a little more serious at night. HORMONES, HORMONES, HORMONES. I'm an emotionally basket case sporadically throughout the day. HEARTBURN.
Best Moment this week: Getting the tiniest pair of swimtrunks from Zulily for Tuck to sport at the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment