Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Take Me to the Cinema...

Made it to the cinema twice this month thus far. Once with the girls, once with the Hubbs. These are my opinions, not to influence anyone..however if they do, my plan of world domination is right on track.....

More like The Flop in my book. Don't get me wrong, this movie was good. And true. But I had high expectations for Rachel McAdams and the Tates. I was thinking "man, better take my tissues and get ready for The Notebook Part Deux." {Cue annoying buzzer sound.} eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkkk WRONG. I did not cry. Not once. Except for when I almost died laughing at the Little Sister. SPOILER ALERT******** I was so angry by the end, which I didn't expect to happen to abruptly, that I couldn't see straight. I wanted her to remember her dang husband, and all the sweet flippin stuff he'd ever done. Ugggghhhhh... whatever. I'm over it now..kinda...not really.

Hubbs and I caught this fun flick last night:

If you are pregnant or have self-image issues I warn you now.. don't watch this movie. Reese brought out her big guns and she will make you never want to touch a bad food again. Seriously. 
Hubbs and I gave this movie 2 thumbs up. Just enough violence (and scantily clad Reese) for him, and a feel good story for me. Also, one of the main character's name is Tuck... BAZINGAAA! Enjoy and You're Welcome!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Two movies I totally want to see but I expected the vow to be good....man...may just wait to see it on DVD. In the "original" story She doesn't remember so in going to assume she doesn't here either. Ugh....AND... Not so sure I can handle Reese with my "not quite the way I want it" post pregnancy bod.... Thanks chica!

    ReplyDelete