Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Baby Godzilla


Dear Baby Godzilla,
Although I already love you more than life itself, if you don't come out hairy as a gorilla I am going to be thoroughly disappointed due to all the heartburn you have caused.
Love, Mommy

To my knowledge I have never been a big sufferer of heartburn. Often times when Hubbs had a case I would ask him to describe it. Now, no explanation is needed. Earlier on in the creation of Tuck I finally had the opportunity to feel this miserableness first hand.  Which, at first, I thought to myself, “Ok, now I know what heartburn feels like… this isn’t so bad”. Uncomfortable, but doable. Boy was I wrong.  Heartburn = Hell.  Literally. Some days I feel like my esophagus is melting away, or that if I open my mouth to talk fire WILL barrel out.  I will be so happy when it finally goes away.  And if the wives tale is true, Tuck had better come out with hair like Dr. McDreamy, Patrick Dempsey with the amount of pain he is putting me through. Please pass the Zantac. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! It was soooo true for me! :)

    ReplyDelete