Monday, February 6, 2012

Sneak Peak at the Gender Reveal...only 7 days !!!!!!

Can I just say that I have THE WORLD'S GREATEST sister-in-laws !!!!
A few weekends ago the Big Sister and fam came for a visit. While we out perusing the racks one day, I mentioned that I was on the hunt for a red and white polka dot hairbow for "certain project". We couldn't find a suitable one ANYWHERE!! That's when Big Sis suggested she could make one. I was like, WHOOP WHOOP, let's do this.. off to the Hobby Lobby we headed. Ribbon purchased, supplies gathered, ipad researching and we were good to go.. Big Sis found a tute on Pinterest and followed it step by step to make the perfect little bow for a possible perfect little girl.. however, I stand strong by my boy prediction..
(We find out the gender of Le Babe on February 13th so I'm going for a Valentine's theme..)
Here's the sister hard at work...
iphone update 005 iphone update 002 iphone update 004
Measure, mark, sew, sew, sew…
iphone update 008 iphone update 006 iphone update 007
VGB modeling the finished product:
iphone update 011
Click the picture below for the tutorial link:
DSC_0016bow

No comments:

Post a Comment