Monday, February 13, 2012

It's a baby.............

BOY !!!!!!!!

It's official folks.. I'm outnumbered. 
Hubbs and I had our BIG ultrasound today and Baby E was extra cooperative downstairs, but very shy upstairs. His heart rate was 164 today so we are preparing for one high strung boy. He's absolutely perfect. Doctor G says he looks great, and measuring just as he should. She estimated he weighed in at 1/2 a pound today. It's my pleasure to introduce you to:
Tucker Andrew Edgington
Isn't he a little stud muffin?? I think he is anyway! We are so excited to prepare our world for him! I'm very eager to get started on a nursery and Hubbs has already purchased his first Patriots apparel. We love you Tuck, and we can't wait for you to get here !!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again my dear! That was a fast heart rate! Parker's is always super high like that so I would have said girl by that alone. But guess you can't always trust those tales.

    ReplyDelete