Friday, May 25, 2012

BUMPdate: Week 33... Do you like Viennas ??


You do? GOOD!! Let me proceed to ruin that for you. 

My toes currently look like those delicious snacks. Yuuuummmmyyyyyyy, right ????!!??

Dear Brother, you are welcome for the bathroom photography :) I know you appreciate it!!

Pregnancy Highlights: Creating a nursery, feeling punches and kicks and wiggles, hearing heartbeats, being able to share this entire experience with really great friends
How Far Along: 33 weeks, 49 days left!
Size of baby: Durian Fruit (whatever that is), around 19 inches long, 4.2- 5.8 lbs.
What is baby up to: He's keeping his eyes open while awake now. And he's been practicing his breathing, sucking, swallowing technique. He has the hiccups all the time. It's funny. He could possibly grow up to a full inch this week. I kinda feel like this might have happened last week. We shall see! His bones (except for skull bones) are beginning to harden more.  
Gained/Lost: 29ish total so far, I think.
Maternity Clothes: I'm ALL about some maternity pants these days, maxi skirts and dresses, and any flowy pre-preggs top that I can find in my closet. 
Gender: BOY!! Tucker Andrew Edgington
Movement: Still moving considering he's growing rapidly these days. He's a very very active little guy!
Sleep: Off and on. The magical pillow helps. Still have quite a few bathroom breaks.
What I miss: Full, deep breaths. Shaving my legs like normal folk. 
Cravings: After birthing class (post to follow) I wanted a Frosty and French Fries to dip into it. Thanks Hubbs for the suggestion.  :)
Aversions: THE HEAT
Symptoms:  Heartburn, sinus congestion, swelling of the ankles, and dull constant lower back pain. Some days are worse than others. 

Best Moment this week: FINISHING THE BOOKCASE for the nursery!!!!!!!!! It's sooooo close to complete. Hallelujah! 



3 comments:

  1. YAY! I completely understand the swelling. I no longer have ankles...at all.
    It a million dang degrees here and I hate it!
    We went to the doctor this week and she said "wow you have a very active little girl don't you?" I think I may be in trouble!
    Yay for your bookcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers look like ballpark hot dogs. My thighs rub together constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your belly button lookin like a Vienna?

    ReplyDelete