Friday, May 11, 2012

BUMPdate, Week 31: Single Digit Countdown




Pregnancy Highlights: Creating a nursery, feeling punches and kicks and wiggles, hearing heartbeats, being able to share this entire experience with really great friends
How Far Along: 31 weeks, Single digit countdown folks!!
Size of baby: Pineapple (weird right?), around 17 inches long, 2.5-3.8 lbs
What is baby up to: Tuck is firing on all 5 cylinders (senses) at this point. His irises are reacting to light and he has increasing nerve and brain development. 
Gained/Lost: The Big 2-5
Maternity Clothes: I'm ALL about some maternity pants these days, maxi skirts and dresses, and any flowy pre-preggs top that I can find in my closet. 
Gender: BOY!! Tucker Andrew Edgington
Movement: Kicking, Punching, Rolling, Flipping, Stretching and what I can only assume to be "mooning". I am constantly rubbing a rump. 
Sleep: Thanks to my neighbor (Hey Neighbor!!) and the lending of her pregnancy pillow I'm sleeping pretty great (and hard) these days.
What I miss: Regular sized cute clothes and being able to sufficiently shave my legs
Cravings: nothing crazy this week
Aversions: THE HEAT
Symptoms:  Heartburn and swollen ankles


Best Moment this week: The arrival of Jackson Henry, Tuck's soon to be BFF. So excited for my sweet friends !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment