Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday !!!!


This week I'm LOVING:
That I stepped on THIS 4 leaf clover this morning first thing at the office...
Via the office floor
That I THOUGHT I planted daylilies and THIS TULIP came up, I have such a great thumb: 
Via my front  yard

That the NFL has turned into a regular little soap-opera; trades, scandals... hilarity ensues:
Via my buddy Shears
(Yes TimmyT, you WILL be doing God's work up there in New York. Your mission: tame Rex's mouth. Good luck Buster)
Via

All these cute, short(ish) styles to influence my next hair cut.. (whoever said you get long, luxurious locks when you are pregnant IS. A. LIAR. )

Via

Via

Via

These SUPER CUTE SPRING STYLES:
Via

Via

Via
Not much makes me happier than Seersucker and Monograms:
Via
That soon enough I will have a little man to fill this onesie.. Isn't it great ???
Via



1 comment:

  1. You should be lovin' my etsy shop now that I have actually started listing items :) love ya!!
    Nessa

    ReplyDelete