Friday, March 9, 2012

Tape, Paint, Nest, Nest, Nest…

It has begun!! The prep for the big nursery painting!
We've decided on Clark and Kensington's medium slate grey called "High Society", so fitting for my little Prince right? HA!
Everything has been moved out, piled up, repiled up and taped.... Stay tuned...

iphone 028 iphone 026 iphone 027

Everything besides the bed and changing table/dresser have been moved into the guest room for the time being... It's quite the sight! Clothes, diaper bags, toys, beds.. It's all there..
iphone 031 iphone 029 iphone 030
I'm slowing making progress with the nursery decor. I pulled the trigger on Pottery Barn's "Harper" Bedding in Navy. I have the crib skirt and bumper on (back)order:
Harper Nursery Bedding
I have decided to do funky green printed crib sheets to jazz up the room. If you someone that sews crib sheets, holla at this Momma Bear.. I have a super tutorial and could probably pre-cute everything for them, I'm just too scared to sew them myself!!! So far I found these two fabrics:
iphone 016
I know they aren't the same shade, but they also aren't going to be out at the same time. Duuuuuh
I am IN LOVE with this lamp, but can't pull the trigger because I haven't found a night stand/side table yet. The bookcase was a good find from The Painted House here in town. (Dear Girls from the Painted House, I promise I am coming to get my bookcase!!!) It's going to need a little fresh white paint to bring it more into the room..
iphone 011  iphone 018 - Copy

More pics to come after the painting, and projects start !!

No comments:

Post a Comment