Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!


This week I'm LOVING anything and everything CHRISTMAS !!!!
This weekend we will travel to Asheville for my family's Christmas gathering. Last  year we started a new tradition (thanks in part to Brother's graduation) of having a Christmas trip. No presents purchased, just Bingo, Christmas trivia, and lots of family fun. Here's a little recap:
Preparing for Christmas Trivia

The Adams Family

Caroling, Caroling, Caroling, Caroling

Pajama Bondy Time
Pajama Bondy Time


In the heat of Christmas Trivia

1st Married Christmas

Not, 1st Married Christmas

Naughty Santa

Mamaw Jude and her snuggie jammies

Every girl needs a little mape-up

The Tazzy T crew

I also, graduated that day.. thanks Matt for stealing my shine

Merry Christmas!!!

I'm loving this video, mainly because I don't think anyone would be surprised to see ME doing this:


And I'm also loving that today and every day this week thus far, my hair has transformed and I have curly hair just like my Sister's. This  is HUGE folks! When I was little I wanted curly hair like hers so badly that I, scratch that WE (dad included) tried everything.. perms, shampoos, braids... everything!!! It's the little things in life that can make your heart smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment