Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!

This Week I'm LOVING that it's snowing just the tiniest bit here in the MidState area...
I'm LOVING these scarves.. I have a serious obsession/addiction:
Chunky Button Scarf

Big Polka Dot scarf

Bandana Cowl scarf

Plaid and Leather Infinity scarf
I'm (still) LOVING Pinterest inspired fashion, this week I've worn/ will wear/am (currently) wearing: 
Casual Friday's outfit


Wearing this today with black pants and cheetah pumps, (great fashion blog to follow through this link)
I'm LOVING that my Bestie is getting her craft on and making some SUPER cute stuff! Comment for purchasing info!!!
Storage boxes (will make to suit)

Coasters (already has a ton of options, but will make to suit)

Picture Plaques and Frames

Rosette necklaces, headbands and brooches
**Spoiler Alert***
And finally, I'm LOVING our Christmas card pic! 
Ellie Odom Photography

3 comments:

  1. My mom can make the one with the buttons! It is soooo cute! She is also making a hat for me with a similar button. The chunky button one and the cowel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on the scarf and kind of yarn. I just sent her the pic and she cranked one out within the hour. I will post pics tomorrow when I go pick it up! The one she is making for me is brown with two buttons instead of one big one. I LOVE the green though. Locsandstitches look her up on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete