Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Monday alright

See that those holes ??? Yeah, no idea how long I looked like that this morning. Caught a glimpse of my elbow in the supply closet mirror and did a double take. Don't know if I caught it on something, don't know if my arms are just so muscular my clothes can't take it, don't know if my closet was attacked by evil creatures in the night... It's Monday alright.. and Mondays are THE COOLEST...
Also..some folk need a lesson in Bathroom Etiquette Beginners Edition.  
Actual Bathroom not shown**
Ever heard of the "One Stall Buffer." Well, if you had any raisin' what so ever you should have. There is an unspoken rule that whenever possible, you do not select a bathroom stall directly next to an occupied stall. (It's creepy weird)  Acceptable example of "The Buffer" disobedience- It's the holiday season, you're in a crowded shopping mall, sure, take what's available... however, when a person walks into a large (4 stalls or more) bathroom and settles into the stall directly next to the only other occupied stall in the restroom, they have issues. It's like getting on a nearly empty bus and choosing the seat next to the only other person on the bus. I've slowly but surely started to spread this little jewel of info. I'm considering posting a sign in my office bathroom explaning the One Stall Buffer rule to those who just can't seem to grasp the weirdness. I don't want to know what you are doing next door, and I assure you, you don't want to know what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment