Friday, June 27, 2014

BUMPdate: 16 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights: I feel like a real-life human again!! No more sickness, energy level is back! It's gloooorious!!
How Far Along: 16 weeks on the nose
Size of baby: Avocado, 4.6 inches, 3.5 oz
What's baby up to: Stinker's eyebrows, lashes & hair are coming in.  Also, the taste buds are forming.  Baby's tiny ear bones are formed and he/she can hear me now. I'm going to bet his/her first words are "No Tucker"
Total Weight Gained/Lost: 6ish pounds thanks to the beach gluttony and I'm sure my muscles. 
Maternity Clothes: No official maternity clothes, although I did have to rubber band pair of shorts on vacation last week.
Gender: July 22nd, EVERYONE is on the girl wagon this time around. Not sure if they really think we are having a girl, or just really want us to have a girl. Drew and I (and a handful of friends) think it's another boy. Tucker can't make up his mind. He's straight "Baby Bubba" for a week, and then throws a "Baby Sissy" in there out of the blue.
Movement: Nothing that I can't blame on gas, but I'm paying closer attention these days just in case
Sleep: There are pee breaks, at least 2. Every night. Also, big T is cutting his 2nd year molars, so what is sleep exactly....
What I miss: Comfortably sunning on my belly
Cravings: I went through a sushi phase and I think I've burnt myself out for a while. I love goat cheese pesto dip again this time, and milk. I looooove milk.
Aversions: Smells still causing me to mouth breath a lot
Symptoms: Mainly just hormones, feeling pretty good right now, oh and my belly button is a science project already. It's gross.
Best Moment this week: Listening to Tucker talk to Baby Stinker in the mornings... "Hey Baby Stinker, I loves you. I'm your big brother." *Pat, Pat, Pat the belly*

14 Weeks and a full day of eating :)

16 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. So little! But it is amazing how fast a little bump shows the second time. I swear I found out I was pregnant and a week later I looked it. Lol

    ReplyDelete