Friday, June 27, 2014

BUMPDate: 10.5 weeks


Post-dated due to announcement***







Pregnancy Highlights: Seeing Baby Stinker on the ultrasound at 10 1/2 weeks, Heartrate was 164 on this day. Baby Stinker was calm, cool, and collected throughout the ultrasound.
How Far Along: 10.5 weeks
Size of baby: Kumquat, Just over an inch, less than a 1/4 of an ounce
Total Weight Gained/Lost: Nothing at this point
Maternity Clothes: Dresses combat the bloat, that showed up even earlier this time around
Gender: Late-July, I'm sensing a BOY for now, but it may be a biased idea because it's all I know
Movement: None yet
Sleep: Crazy, Crazy, Crazy dreams
What I miss: I have learned since Tuck, that everything is ok in moderation. What I do miss is my energy... uggghhhhh sweet sweet energy.
Cravings: Watermelon (cliche I know), granny smith apples, sour patch kids
Aversions: I have had a nose like a blood hound since just before finding out and it hasn't worked in my favor very often.
Symptoms: Bloating, some heartburn, painfully tired, raging hormone roller coaster, hungry for anything and everything
Best Moment this week: Seeing that sweet little bitty baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment