Friday, June 27, 2014

Ohhhhh baby.... Here we go again....


Written April 8, 2014

Oh baby...

This morning I woke up with a little wonder in my heart. You see, your Daddy and I have been waiting on you. We knew that when the time was right you would be ours. I managed to muster up the energy to drag myself out of bed, and remember to grab the magic wand before I got "started with my morning". 3 minutes later I found myself on my knees in the bathroom floor crying and praising your wonderful creator and your creation. I was overwhelmed with emotion: joy, comfort, SHOCK, fear... I ran the gamut. Because I'm lazy I snapped a pic of the 2-lined truth teller and sent it to your Daddy, who was just downstairs. I knew he received it when I heard the recliner slam into an upright position and his feet come bounding up the stairs. He jumped up and down in the bathroom like a little kid. It was perfect. We couldn't be more excited. Your big brother Tuck is excited too. Well, kinda. He says "today" that he wants a "sissy". We love you little bitty bit. Welcome to the circus. The cotton candy is fresh!





2 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome...you all are such great parents, God has entrusted you to undertake another adventure ,,so excited!

    ReplyDelete