Monday, December 31, 2012

What a difference a day makes...

Or 365 of them.. 
This time last year I was on a boat in the middle of the ocean with my family and a growing baby in my belly. I didn't know yet if this sickness inducing little squirt was a boy or a girl (but I had a hunch). I already loved him, though I didn't know him. I never imagined the difference he would make in my world and the world of others. I prayed that he would though, and we all know that God is in the business of answered prayers. He's shown me and my family that time and time again this past year. He's shown us through the joy of a new baby's face, the healing powers of his mighty hands, the support and prayers of complete strangers, the celebration of a new job, and the unwavering love of friends and family. HE is GOOD and WE are BLESSED. 
Happy New Year Everybody !!!




1 comment: