Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Month 5 in Pictures

Cuddles with Mamaw Jude:



"Pappy, Have you ever seen a tree sparkle like this before??" 


2 of the best babysitters: 



Grammy has her hands full: 

First "East Tennessee" Family Portrait: 

I don't know about this baby doll business: 

My Mim surely does love me: 

Shelby does too, but don't tell anybody: 


Levi has a scratchy face: 

Playing with Pappy: 

4 Month shot day: 


Got the green light for cereal, "Are we doing this or what mom??" 





Attempt #1, EPIC fail.... 

Turkey Time with VGB:



Here comes the ChooChooo:



"Mom, this is awwwwwesome"



Christmas PJs give me sweeter dreams:


Buddy Lee Doppleganger:

Run, run, as fast as you can.. you can't catch me.. I'm the gingerbread man...

Solid food training sessions:



The stockings were hung...


It's the little things:


Ho, Ho, Ho:

Playtime with friends:

"Tucker, you tooted on me!!"

Tucker Sandwich

Good times in GBurg:








Meeting Cousin Hunter:




Kids got style:

Mmmmmm....avacados.... 



Meeting (and LOVING) Santa: 




5 Month Photoshoot.. We are no longer stationary: 











No comments:

Post a Comment