Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Turkey Day Recap.. yes, I'm behind...

My laptop has been on the fritz lately so updating ye ole blog has gotten a little more complicated.. Yesterday I sat down to crank some posts out only to find that I was out of storage space for photos.. What's a blog with no photos you ask?? Crap. That's what. 
Soo... without further adieu, I bring you Turkey Lurkey Recap..
We headed to Tazewell the weekend before Thanksgiving to do dinner with my family. We laughed, we kissed babies, we took family photos and I (and Nikki) made almost the ENTIRE meal ourselves !! It was a proud {minorly stressful} moment!

Stealing sugars from Mamaw Jude:



First Christmas Tree sighting, success: 


Free Babysitting at it's best: 



Grammy and her babies: 

Since the last picture we made like this we have added a husband, a wife, and 3 babies.. and a dog.. 

I don't do babydolls Mim: 

Trying to sneak cheese cake and mashed taters: 

Somebody finally decided she liked Tuck: 


Swapping secrets on picking up the ladies I'm sure:

Holding court with Pappy: 


No comments:

Post a Comment