Saturday, November 3, 2012

Project Thankful, Day 3:

 


Today I am THANKFUL for a patient, loving, caring and understanding husband. This weekend as most of you know by now was homecoming weekend at TECH. Hubbs and I had big plans to hang out with friends, show our school spirit and show off our babe to all who cared. Unforunately, Tuck and his sensitive tummy had other plans... I'm thankful that when I have a baby exorsist vomiting in my bed, I also have an patient and understanding husband to difuse the ticking time bomb that has become my nerves. I'm thankful that when I fall asleep on the couch at 8 pm, that I have a loving and caring husband that lets me sleep peacefully and then moves me to bed. I'm thankful that God put us together. His yin to my yang, the peanut butter to my jelly, the cheese to my macaroni, the icing on my cupcake.


No comments:

Post a Comment