Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Month 4 in Pictures

Picking up bad  habits:

 Playing with VGB:



First Fall cruise:









Lady Slayin' at Daycare:

Athletes start early:


My devilishly handsome Deviled Egg on Halloween: 




Breaking out the Turkey Shirt: 

Daycare germs are the worst: 


Giddy up Cowboy: 

Oh Daddy... you're so funny: 



Mom, seriously.. ENOUGH.... 

Get your own scarecrow: 



Went to bed and Romney was winning.. woke up and he didn't.. this was T's reaction.. 

Mom, there's something stuck to my arm...and it moves when I do..  

"Mim and Pappy are coming to see me ??" 

Human Sedative: 

Hurry Home Nell:

If you Mustache, my Mom IS the coooooolest:



Our monthly photo shoot: 








I'm 4 months old today!!! 

And it's really hard work.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment