Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday !!!


What I'm LOVING this Wednesday:

Being back at work. Seriously. Monday however, was uuuugggggllllyyyyy.. BIG TIME.
Please Momma, don't leave me.

I cried so hard at daycare Monday morning that Ms. Elaine gave me a hug. Ha! Tucker is LOVING school (as much as a 3 month old can communicate). He is the only boy in his class and I have a feeling this may lend him to some extra snuggles throughout the day. Lucky Boy. I am loving being back in the company of my co-workers though. They are the best. Hilarious, inappropriate and quick with a hug when I make a sad face. And did I mention paychecks are always enticing?

T's Fall wardrobe and cuteness:
I mean really.. could he be any sweeter??




All things Fall.. pumpkins, sweaters, warm sugary-fattening-delicious coffee drinks, snuggling and fall television:















No comments:

Post a Comment