Friday, October 12, 2012

Because I'm a Mom...

Because I care.. But mostly because I believe in a God who is so good to those who believe in him and all his glory. A God, whose love is so BIG we will NEVER know its end. 
I know MaryLeigh through a couple different avenues now. We are both boy moms and do our best to keep each other up to date on all things cool, fun and boy. You may remember the packages of bow ties I received while incubating the babe. ML and her B Team fed my addiction day after day. ML and Nick are now adding a little PINK to their all boy brood. Help them get their sweet little Nell home! They are doing a t-shirt and print fundraiser and they are waaaay cute! Get a couple for yourself! And tell them I sent ya! ;)

Follow this link:
http://www.someshadesofbrown.com/2012/10/nells-shirt.html


No comments:

Post a Comment