Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Non-Baby Related Post.. Enjoy

Hubbs and I have been on vacation lately.. Where? Somewhere tropical? Somewhere sunny and warm? Somewhere relaxing??

No, no, and no. We've been to Dallas.

Thanks to TNT.

Let me just say, I have spent the last 2 hours reading and reading everything on the previous Dallas series that I could get my hands on. I'm sure at some point it was on my Tazewell television but I was too young to remember all the details. We decided to watch the pilot episode the other night and got HOOKED! Those Ewings are something else folks. Something else in deed. If you have not yet indulged, take my advice.... GO. FOR. IT.

Also, I have TONS of Pinteresty finds to share I just haven't had time to compile yet. Coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment