Thursday, April 19, 2012

OMG, That is SOOOOOOO Pinteresting !!!

Thanks to Pinterest I will NEVER have another original thought for as long as I live.. oh well.. at least I'll have cute outfits and a stylish home, right ???

Here are a few Pinterest inspired projects that we've (I've) currently got going:
The dresser/changing table and crib. They are off to be painted, THANKS HUBBS, and now the knob/ hardware decision making has begun. I picked up these jute knobs at Hobby Lobby and I LOVE them. 

Just a hint of nautical.. just a hint. (This also helps out in the "Hubbs wanted an all themed out nursery" discussion) 
Imagine sparkly fresh white with these knobs.. super fun, huh?  Also, our nursery walls are NOT the robin's egg blue they appear in this picture. They are indeed very grey. Strange.

We also have handles on the dresser. I have two options that I'm tossing around....thoughts ??!!??
Acrylic
Pewter Sqaure Knot

New bathroom art for the season....

New Burlap Wreath...Pre-Ribbon commitment..
Post ribbon commitment...

I needed something FRESH for the front door, luckily my mom is cooler than yours and makes things like this.. 
Add a little rafia and waaaahhhlaaaaa
I'm in total craft mode right now and will be working on some funsies for the nursery this weekend.. Comparative pictures to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment