Wednesday, April 11, 2012

BUMPdate: 26ish Weeks, Found the Prize Egg..

It was in my clothes.....
26 week photo

Easter Sunday, 26 weeks 2 days

Pregnancy Highlights: I am currently enjoying every little detail of pregnancy. The kicks and punches, the clothes, the nursery work, Talking to my belly (myself) in public, all the time...
How Far Along: 26 weeks, 5 days
Size of baby: Head of Lettuce, 13.6-14.8 inches long, 1.5-2.5 lbs
What is baby up to: Tuck's EYES are OPEN !! He should be able to her both mine and the Hubbs' voices when we are chatting about how HANDSOME he is going to be, he's practicing his breathing technique and most importantly :) his testicles are descending into his scrotum. (TMI???)
Gained/Lost: I'm pregnant.
Maternity Clothes: I'm ALL about some maternity pants these days, maxi skirts and dresses, and any flowy pre-preggs top that I can find in my closet.
Gender: BOY!! Tucker Andrew Edgington
Movement: BIG TIME!! This baby boy is super active. Yesterday, about 20 minutes after I drank my juice for the Glucose test he went NUTS !!! It was so funny to sit and watch my belly bounce around.
Sleep: Pretty good these days considering I sleep in a nest of pillows. 
What I miss: Pencil skirts, sugar overdoses, non-sore feet after a day of heels, uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep
Cravings: All the usual suspects, new to the list: Milk, Milk, Milk, Mac N Cheese, Chocolate
Aversions: Nothing too bad this week
Symptoms:  Lower back pain sucks, HEARTBURN, Occasional leg cramps, a little growth in the upstairs department. (could also be the fact that I'm packing on lbs.,  HA)
Best Moment this week: Passing the ole Glucose test !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment